Evidently, this blog post will guide you on how to migrate to MTN pulse tariff plan easily and free of charge.
But before then, it’s imperative you know that the MTN pulse tariff plan like any other plans comes with lots of amazing benefits and features that are capable of blowing minds away.
MTN subscribers that have been using the Pulse tariff are able to enjoy a lot of good deals and among them is the 1GB data for ₦500 on Dealzone, night browsing at N25 daily, etc.
Before we go further, you might be wondering on what exactly is this MTN pulse tariff plan? Well, I’ll tell you now.
MTN Pulse is one of the wonderful tariff plans introduced by the leading telecommunication network provider in Nigeria, MTN.
The tariff is welcomed by their subscribers and general public with hundreds of thousands of MTN faithfuls migrating to MTN pulse.
Why You should migrate to MTN Pulse
If you are still casting doubt in your mind whether to migrate to MTN pulse, below are some convincing reasons on why you should do that now.
- You will stand the chance to subscribe for a whooping 1GB worth of data for ₦500 from dealzone. This data Bundle is valid for 7days.
- You have the luxury to surf the internet, browse all night long, streamline or download all night for just ₦25 only.
- You’ll also stand the chance to get unlimited streaming on the music+ at an affordable fee of ₦10 per day.
- Plus, you stand the chance of getting low call rates or charges whenever you call other MTN phone numbers. Although this comes with a convent that the other user must a MTN Pulse tariff plan user too. Each outgoing call will be charged at 11 Kobo per second after the first one minute.
- As a MTN Pulse tariff plan user, whenever you recharge your account with any amount, you will be given an additional and instant bonus of data (10MB worth), which is also valid for 7 days.
- You will be charged as low as ₦3 Per SMS you send to connect and chat with other MTN Pulse subscribers.
- Equally, the MTN Pulse tariff plan comes with lots of promotions, freebies, and discounted offers on MTN Y’ellow Friday every week!
- All MTN pulse subscribers enjoy a free night call from 12.30 am to 4:30 am every day to all MTN numbers of their children. However, the condition is that the user must have at least the sum of ₦100 on his airtime balance, before the free call will be automatically activated.
How to migrate to MTN Pulse
Now, you’ll be exposed to the available ways you can follow for you to be successfully migrated to the MTN pulse.
On this note, there are only three available ways you can adopt to do that and they are:
1) By dailing a USSD
One of the fastest ways to migrate to MTN pulse tariff plan is by dialing a USSD code on your phone where the Sim card in question is inserted.
Once you are so sure that the Sim card on your phone is the actual you want to migrate to MTN pulse dialing *406# on your phone dialer and press send.
Once the code is successfully sent, you will receive SMS confirming it to you that your Sim card has been migrated to MTN pulse successfully.
2) By sending a SMS to 131
The second option on how to migrate to MTN pulse is by sending a SMS to 131. Note that the SMS is free, there’s no any charges involved.
Just go to your phone message gallery, click on write new message and type “406″ and send it to 131.
Once the message is being sent, you will receive a message subsequently congratulating you that you have been migrated to MTN pulse successfully.
3) By calling the customer care service
The last option on how to migrate your MTN line to MTN pulse tariff plan is by calling the MTN Customer Care Service.
To reach them, dial 121 on your phone dialer and listen to the voice instructions that follows by pressing the right keys or numbers as instructed.
Follow the instructions carefully till you are asked to wait for the customer care representative that will tends to you.
Immediately one of the MTN representative answer your call, kindly tell the person on the other side of the call that you want to migrate your tariff plan to MTN pulse.
You will be asked to supply some key information about yourself that you used during the Sim card registration.
Once you successfully provide the information accurately, your request will be granted and your tariff plan will change to MTN pulse automatically.
Important Facts You Need to Know About MTN Pulse
If you have ever joined any prepaid plan other than MTN pulse before, you will definitely know that every prepaid plan has their own hidden secrets.
On this note, below are some important facts you need to know about MTN pulse tariff plan.
With MTN pulse, migration is free. That is to say when you migrate to this tariff plan, there is NO access fees or any hidden charges at all.
However, if you are not convinced enough with the plan and decide to leave or migrate from the MTN Pulse within 30 days of the initial migration, you will be charged a migrating fee of ₦100.
The first one minute of any call you make for the day on the magnificent MTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged at a flat rate of 40 kobo per second.
After that, all other subsequent calls you make throughout that day or within the next 24 hours on this MTN Pulse tariff plan will cost you 8.34 Kobo per second.
There are folds of prepaid plans on the MTN telecommunication network that are doing fine, but migrating to MTN pulse will means you’ll be enjoying some benefits that other subscribers may be lacking.
As such, if you are not on this tariff plan yet, why don’t you follow any of the steps on how to migrate to MTN pulse discussed above?