Judging by the amazing ways of life of UBA workers, one might be tempted to ask: how much does a UBA staff earn? So if you care to satisfy your curiosity, this article will provide you with a comprehensive list of UBA salary structures.
But before then, we need to appreciate the fact that the United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of the leading banks in Africa with over one hundred branches worldwide. Being one of the highly sought commercial banks in Nigeria, her workers are being compensated handsomely.
Informatively, we will be considering what the United Bank For Africa (UBA) staff earn as salary per month, most especially their senior or most experienced staff members, and what they pay at entry level too. After all, the bank is said to have a large number of customers estimated to be15 million or more Nigerians.
While it’s evident that the banking industry is like the oil and gas sector in terms of salary structure and payment although there is no law compelling them to pay a certain amount to some certain level of workers, yet what UBA pays its entry-level is quite fascinating compare to what its counterparts pay.
Historically, the United Bank for Africa Plc. is a Nigerian-born pan-African financial institution that has its headquarter situated in Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos State. The leading financial institution has subsidiaries in over 20 African countries with offices in New York, London, and Paris.
While this article will not be focusing on the history of UBA per se, it will rather unravel the UBA salary structure and how much its staff earns every month under the auspices of their economist Chairman, Tony Elumelu.
UBA Salary Structure: How much does United Bank for Africa pay their staff?
While UBA is one of the top 10 commercial banks that are keeping it real and leaving a meaningful impact worth emulating in the Nigerian banking industry. It’s important to state that it’s one of the recognized financial institutions by the Central Bank of Nigeria (UBA).
By and large, it very crucial you take note that the UBA salary structure for United that we will be provided in this article are estimates though they reflect the salaries of most of their workers.
That is to say, it’s purely their salary scale as we do not add their allowances or other remunerations that may be entitled to that may boost their incoming significantly.
Equally, be informed that all the information you will get here today concerning UBA salary structure and how much their workers earn is purely informational and product of research, we do not in any way claim to have close or distance affiliations with the leading bank in Africa, UBA.
Without further ado, below are the different class of earners at the United Bank for Africa and the amounts each member of staff are paid ranging from logistics drivers to branch clusters every month in 2021.
The list goes thus:
UBA Casual Staff Salary Structure
- Logistics Officers working at UBA get a monthly salary that falls between the range of ₦38,000 – ₦40,000 as take home.
- The UBA Drivers too are paid between the range of ₦45,000 to ₦55,000 as salary every blessed month.
- The Customer Care personnel go home with ₦50,000 to ₦100,000 as their monthly salary
- Also, UBA pays its Office Administrators the sum of ₦36,000 to ₦40,000 as their monthly salary
- The UBA Facility Managers earn a monthly salary that falls between the range of ₦114,000 to ₦124,000.
- A Graduate Trainee at United Bank for Africa (UBA) is being paid an encouraging monthly salary of ₦50,000 – ₦60,000.
UBA Junior Staff Salary Structure
- As of the time of writing this, Entry-level workers at UBA receive ₦142,000 per month without other allowance.
- At United Bank for Africa, Account Officers earn between the range of ₦163,000 – ₦170,000 every month.
- The Accountants in UBA are being paid the whooping salary of ₦150,000 or thereabouts per month as take home.
- Tellers at UBA receive something close to ₦67,000 or ₦70,000 as salary on every blessed month.
- The Front desk officers at United Bank for Africa earn between the range of ₦50,000 or ₦100,000 as their monthly salary.
- The System Analysts at UBA earn a monthly salary worth ₦155,000.
- The Information Technology Risk and Management Officer at UBA earns ₦155,000 or thereabouts as a salary on a monthly basis.
- The UBA Resident Internal Controller goes home with ₦135,000 as his monthly salary.
- The Executive Trainees at UBA pay scale for a fall between ₦135,000 to ₦145,000 as salary payments on a monthly basis.
Experience UBA Workers Salary Structure
- UBA pays Assistant Banking Officers the whooping sum of ₦328,000 in a month as their salary.
- On a monthly basis, the UBA Branch Cluster Managers receive the sum of ₦750,000 to ₦800,000 as their salary.
- United Bank for Africa Internal Control Officers receives monthly salaries that fall between the range of ₦163,000 – ₦170,000.
- The Relationship Managers or Officers at UBA earn a monthly salary that falls between the range of ₦245,000 to ₦300,000
- UBA pays her Sales and Marketing Managers salaries that fall between the range of ₦135,000 to ₦150, 000 on a monthly basis.
- The Business and Marketing Development Officers at UBA are paid a whopping sum of ₦328,000 on every blessed month as salary.
From the above-highlighted salary structures and amount earned by individual staff, it is evident that the United Bank for Africa Branch Cluster Managers earns the highest sum of money as monthly income and the logistics officers are earning the lowest.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
At this juncture, you must note that the UBA salary structure and the amount their staff members earn on every blessed month as discussed above were gathered from several sources online.
They are not fixed or permanent and subject to change at any point in time. However, we will take it upon ourselves to try as much as we can to always update our figures in line with the bank’s new salary structure.