Did you just get yourself a Glo SIm card and are in need of all Glo data plans for a proper subscription? Have you been using the Glo daylight subscription bundle to browse the internet and wouldn’t mind trying out the Glo night plan bundle for movie download? If yes, we’ve got your back.
Without any doubt, Glo has pride itself as the largest data network in Nigeria in one of its adverts. And to be candid, it truly renders the most affordable data plans in Nigeria compared to its counterparts in the telecommunication industry.
However, its inconsistent and poor internet network in most parts of the country has ranked it below some of its competitors in the industry. Nonetheless, in a bid to get the issue solved, Glo NG introduced the 4G LTE network to aid faster internet connection.
Related: How To Check Glo Number In 2 Seconds
Glo Data Plan Subscription Codes
Glo has different types of data plans that are aimed at different groups of subscribers. That is to say, a Glo subscription code for Android users wouldn’t work for Glo iPhone users, same as Blackberry and the like.
Without much ado, we will be treating the various Glo subscription codes under the subheadings below:
Glo Campus Booster Data Plans
The Glo Campus Booster data bundle has numerous subscription rates depending on the financial capability of the intending subscriber. There are several data plans for light users and there is numerous subscription plan for Glo heavy users too.
Therefore, below are the available Glo Campus Booster data plans and their respective subscription code:
- For the Glo N100 Campus Booster subscription plan for 100MB worth of data with 2 days validity, dial *777# and select it.
- For the Glo N200 Campus Booster subscription plan for 200MB worth of data with 4 days validity, dial *777# and select it.
- There is also Campus Data Booster for 500MB at the rate of N500 and the data is valid for 7 days. Dial *777# on your phone to choose the plan.
- Also, there is a Glo Campus Booster data bundle of 1GB of data at the rate of N1,000 valid for 15 days. The plan is also available on *777#.
- The Glo Campus Booster subscription plan is available at N2,000 for a 2GB of data bundle valid for a month. Dial *777# and select N2000 Campus Booster sub.
The Glo Data Plans and Their USSD Subscription Codes
- To subscribe to the Glo N100 data plan for 100MB worth of data valid for a day, dial *127*51# on your phone.
- For Glo N200 5 days plan for 262MB data, dial *127*56# on your phone to subscribe.
- To subscribe to the Glo TGIF weekend plan at the rate of N500 for 3GB data, dial *127*61#.
- For N500 14 days (2 weeks) data plan for 1GB worth of data, dial *127*57#.
- Glo also offers 2GB of data for N1,000 and is valid for 30 days, to activate this plan, dial *127*53#.
- To subscribe for one month of Glo 4.5GB worth of data at the rate of N2,000, dial *127*55#.
- The subscription code for the Glo 7.2GB one-month data bundle at the rate of N2,500 is *127*58#.
- The Glo 8.8GB (one month) data plan for the N3,000 subscription code is *127*54#.
How To Subscribe For The Glo Night Plan Using USSD Code
In case you will be browsing the internet throughout the night, you should activate the Glo night plan to save yourself from using massive data.
To do this, simply dial *127*60# on your smartphone dialer and you will be credited with 1GB worth of data to browse through the night. This data plan is valid for 6 hours from 12 am to 6 am.
However, for you to enjoy this Glo night plan while it lasted, you must have at least N200 worth of airtime on your phone. Alternatively, you can just text 60 to 127 to subscribe.
Glo Daily Data Subscription Code
- Glo N25 for 12MB daily subscription code: *127*32#
- Glo N50 for 27MB daily subscription code: *127*14#
- The 30-Day Glo Data Plan Subscription Codes
- Glo N4,000 monthly subscription plan for 12.5GB worth of data, dial: *127*59#.
- Glo N5,000 for 15.6GB data bundle: *127*2#.
How To Subscribe For The Glo G-Leisure Data Plan
This plan is specifically meant for Glo-heavy users, the subscription rate is N5,000 for a 12GB data bundle and it is valid for 30 days. To subscribe to this plan, dial *127*7# on your smartphone dialer.
How To Subscribe For The Glo G-Work Data Plan
Just like the G-Leisure plan, the Glo G-Work is also meant for the massive users who use the data to carry out an official assignment or some other tasks that are beyond ordinary net surfing.
Thus, the Glo G-Work data bundle offers 12G worth of data for N6,000 and it is valid for 30 days. To subscribe, dial *127*6# on your smartphone dialer.
Glo G-100 USSD Subscription Code
To subscribe to the Glo G-100 data plan, simply dial *127*5# on your phone and when successful, you will be offered 4GB data plan valid for 30 days. Note that, you must have nothing less than N6,000 on your phone for the subscription plan to be successfully activated.
How To Subscribe For The Monthly Glo Heavy Data Plan
- Glo N8,000 for 25GB worth of data and valid for 30 days: *127*1#.
- Glo N10,000 for 32.5GB worth of data and valid for 30 days: *127*11#.
- Glo N15,000 for 52.5GB worth of data and valid for 30 days: *127*12#.
- Glo N18,000 for 62.5GB worth of data and valid for 30 days: *127*13#.
- Glo N20,000 for 78.8GB worth of data and valid for 30 days: *127*33#.
Glo 90-Day Data Plan USSD Code
Other than the Glo night bundle, daily, weekly, weekend, and monthly subscription plans, there is another data bundle for heavy Globacom users known as the Glo G-300 plan.
This plan costs N15,000 and offers 12GB worth of data and it is valid for 90 days (3 months). To subscribe to this bundle, simply dial *127*4# on your smartphone dialer.
Glo Internet Modems Subscription Price
Equally, Glo sells internet modems for its interested and prospective users at the following rate:
- Glo 7.2Mbps modem is sold at the rate of 4,000
- Glo 21.6Mbps modem can be bought from any Globacom shopping outlet at the rate of N6,000
- Glo 4G Mi-Fi modem is available at any Globacom shopping outlet at the rate of N16,000.
How To Cancel Glo Data Auto-Renewal
To cancel the Glo automatic renewal on your Sim card, go to your phone message gallery, type “Cancel” and send it to 127, once your data is exhausted or expires, it won’t be renewed automatically.
How To Check Your Glo Data Balance
Once you have successfully subscribed to your desired Glo data bundle, you must monitor how you use the data, and such can be perfectly done by checking your data balance whenever you use the internet.
To check your remaining data on Glo, simply dial *777# on the subscribed SIM card and select the “Check Data Balance” option. Alternatively, send “info” to 127.