Classy But Cheap Restaurants In Abuja And Their Addresses And Prices
Restaurants are eating establishments. Food, being a basic need of man, is not something to toss around with. The city of Abuja plays host to a lot of restaurants from the upscale to the average restaurants. The different restaurants cater to different pockets sizes.
This article lists classy and cheap restaurants in Abuja and their price list.
Classy and cheap restaurants in Abuja
1) Blu Cabana restaurant and Cafe Abuja
Blu Cabana restaurant is located at Plot 1322 Shegu Yaradua way Mabushi, Abuja, Nigeria.
Blu Cabana restaurant is one of the classy restaurants in Abuja that caters to different palates and social strata.
It is located in Mabushi district, a highbrow area of Abuja. The restaurant is equipped with a swimming pool, a gymnasium, a lounge and a indoor and outdoor kids play room.
The chefs of Blu Cabana prepare the meals with exquisite care and skill. They offer a vast majority of dishes that can be enjoyed as casual lunch, business lunch, dinner or a late night meal. The dishes they offer are both local and intercontinental dishes.
The staff are very warm to customers and the ambience is absolutely heavenly. This is the perfect venue for one to “relax and be taken care of”.
Menu and price list
- Chicken pepper soup -#2,200
- Beef pepper soup -#2,200
- Fish pepper soup -#2,200
- Chicken mushroom soup- #2,500
- Shrimp soup -#3,900
- salad (chef) -#3,400
- Greek salad -#3,000
- Caesar salad- #3,400
- Blucabana salad- #3,400
- Balsamic beef steak salad-#3,400
- Crab salad- #3,900
- Shrimp salad -#4,900
- Fattoush – #2,500
- Tabbouleh #2,500
Lemon Mayo, Mustard vinegar, Balsamic and Lemon oil.
- Mozzarella sticks (four pieces) -#1,950
- Calamari fritti (five pieces)- #3,500
- Vegetable spring rolls (four pieces) -#1,800
- Chicken spring rolls – (four pieces)- #2300
- Shrimp spring rolls (four pieces) -#3,900
- Chicken strips(six pieces) -#1,900
- Buffalo wings (six pieces) -#1,900
- Shrimp balls(four pieces) -#3,200
- Tempura prawns -#4,500
- Salmon on toast -#1,900
- Chicken pakoda – #1,900
- French fries -#1,600
- Cheese garlic bread -#1,500
- Potato wedges -#1,800
- Grilled halloumi (Five pieces) -#3,400
- Combo platter -#3,200
- Halloumi wrap -# 3,400
- Club sandwich-#2,800
- Fajita sandwich -# 2,800
- Chicken taouk sandwich -# 1,800
- Beef Sharwarma sandwich -# 1,700
- Chicken wrap -# 2,000
- Crispy Chicken wrap -#2,200
- Falafel sandwich -#1,200
- Soujouk sandwich -#1,600
- Turkey and cheese sandwich -#2,600
- Philadelphia sandwich -#2,800
- Philly steak sandwich -#2,800
- Charcoaled meat sandwich -#1,850
- Beef kebab sandwich -#1,600
- Chicken sharwarma sandwich-#1,700
- Labneh wrap -#2,000
- Tandoori chicken wrap -#2,800
Related Article: 30 Best Nigerian Restaurants In London That Cook Amazing Food
- Grilled beef-#1700
- Chicken tauok-#1600
- Beef kebab-#1500
- Chicken kebab- 1500
- Beef suya-#650
- Chicken suya-#800
- Fish skewers-#950
- Japanese shredded beef-#4600
- Beef stew-#4600
- Cordon bleu-#5600
- Tenderloin steak (local) – #5600
- Chicken curry- #4950
- Fish and chips-#5900
- Chicken Escalope- 4300
And many more accompanied with a side dish.
- Fish fingers- #2200
- Chicken nuggets and french fries-#2500
- Mini hotdogs-#1900
- Mini beef burger and fries-#2500
And many more all accompanied with a juice pack.
- Ice cream scoop-#600
(One scoop of ice cream. Flavours include Chocolate, Vanilla and strawberry).
- Chocolate mou-#2200
- (Glass of Chocolate ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate sauce)
- Banana Split-#2200
(Three scoops of Ice cream between a sliced banana with chocolate syrup and whipped cream)
(Almond croquant, Ice cream and caramel sauce)
- Fruit salad-#1800
- Buffet breakfast-#3850
- English breakfast-#3500
- Pancake with butter and jam-#1800
For more information on the menu visit here
This is a continental restaurant located at 1 Bathurst Street Ceddi Plaza, Central Area, Abuja 900241 Nigeria. It is an indoor service restaurant but one can also buy take out packs.
Reservations can be made and it is wheel chair accessible. Parking of ones vehicle can be done on the street and a garage free of charge. No dress code is required and smoking is not allowed within the restaurant.
It specializes in African cuisine and has a selection for vegetarians and gluten free diet consumers.
It’s open from 11:00 am to 11:00pm every day.
Menu and prices
- Barbecued Chicken wings-#1650
- Spicy yam cakes-#750
- Meat samosas-#750
- Garden salad-#750
- Fresh Fish-#1800
- Pepper soup of the day-#1500
- Grilled home made Cheese-#1800
- Mixed vegetable stew-#1800
- Red kidney beans bagout-#1800
- Baigan bharta-#1800
All served with a choice of white rice, french fries or garlic bread.
- Vegetable soup-#2000
- Afang soup -#2250
- Miyan Taushe soup -#2000
- Banga soup-#2250
- White soup-#2250
With a choice of goat meat or fresh fish
- Oha soup-#2000
- Bitter Leaf soup -#2000
- Gbegiri Soup-#2000
- Edikan Ikong soup -#3500
- Ogbono soup -#2000
- Okro soup -#2000
All soups served with a choice of wheat, Semolina, starch, pounded yam, garri or tuwo shinkafa.
- Isi Ewu-#3000
- Dry Fish Pepper Soup-#2850
- Ofada Rice-#2000
served with traditional sauce
- Green Plantain Pottage-#2500
Served with peppered goat meat.
- Shrimps in Palm Butter Sauce+#2750
Served with white rice and plantain
- Coconut Rice-#2500
Served with chicken stew and plantain.
- Ekpang nkwukwo -#3500
- Nigerian Spinach (Efo)-#3000
Served with stock fish or fresh fish
You can visit here for more on the menu.
3) Wakkis restaurant
Wakkis restaurant is one of the classy and cheap restaurants in Abuja Nigeria. It is an Indian Nigerian restaurant. The restaurant is located in Plot 171 Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja. Nigeria. P.O.Box 8098, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.
The restaurant opens everyday by 11AM and closes by 11PM.
Its environment screams serenity and has fast become a tourist attraction site. The restaurant is located in a very natural environment with a heavenly ambience.
Wakkis restaurant has clay ovens that makes roasting meat easy and hygienic. The customers can see the meat being roasted.
Food is made as orders are taken and is brought to the table, piping hot.
The restaurant can also be used to host meetings or receptions.
The staff are serviceable, polite and welcoming.
Meals can be ordered and delivered to homes or offices.
Menu and price list
- Wings (tandoori) #2650
- Tikka masala(murgh) -#3700
- Murgh Malai-#3700
- Tandoori chicken-#3700
- Crumbed king prawns-#4000
- Buffalo wings-#2700
- Meat samosa-#1300
- Vegetable samosa-#1300
- Tossed salad-#2300
- Fresh fruit salad-#1400
- Ice cream on fresh fruits-#1800
- mousse (chocolate) -#1700
For more information about the restaurants menu and home deliveries click here
4) DUO Restaurant and Lounge
Duo restaurant and lounge is located at Plot 98, Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse Abuja, Nigeria and their operating time is from Saturday to Sunday, 9 am to 12 am. You can equate its services to that of classy and cheap restaurants in Abuja
Duo restaurant and Lounge was established in 2017 in Abuja and later expanded with a branch established in Anambra state.
The restaurant has an outdoor setting and has a cheerful ambience. The food and drinks collection is vast and affordable.
The staff are very professional and friendly and available to answer questions and meet the customers needs.
The restaurant serves an array which includes breakfast, Lunch, dinner, drinks and coffee.
They undertake catering services, home deliveries, outdoor services, takeaway and a host of others.
Menu and price list
- Chicken escalope- #4,400
- Jollof rice with meat-#4,250
- Beef Cordon Bleu_#4,700
- Chicken Marina -#4,900
- Nuggets (5 pieces) #3,000
- Mini beef burger (2 pieces) #3,000
- Mini Chicken Burger (2 pieces) #3,000
- Beef suya skewer ₦750
- Chicken suya skewer ₦900
- Fish suya skewer ₦1,100
- Prawns skewer ₦3,300
- Fatayer spinach (4 pieces) ₦1,450
- Labneh ₦1,500
- Falalel (5 pieces) ₦1,550
- Hommos ₦1,650
- French Fries ₦1,500
- Garlic Bread ₦1,800
- Chicken strips (4 pieces) ₦2,600
- Salt & pepper calamari ₦2,900
- Passionist ₦1,200
- Pineapple Juice ₦1,200
- Milkshake ₦1,200
- Virgin Mojito ₦1,700
Visit here for the restaurants menu
5) 355 Restaurant and Lounge
355 restaurant and lounge is located at 38 Osun Cresent , off Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida way, Maitama, Abuja.
It is a steakhouse and continental restaurant that caters to several people in the city of Abuja, especially those who are looking for an experience out of the ordinary.
The restaurant is located at the first level of the building and it also sports two outdoor Cabana areas with two lounges on the floor above. The restaurant also has a wine cellar that boasts of variety of wine.
Contact address for reservations and enquiries are 0809 994 2355 and 0809 994 335.
The restaurants opening hours are as follows
- Mon: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Tue: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Wed: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Thu: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Fri: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Sat: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Sun: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
Menu and price list
- Double spring roll -#3200
- Chicken spring roll -#2650
- Bruschetta -#3000
- Shrimp martini -#4600
- Thai spice calamari -#4750
- Suya spice prawns -#5000
- Chicken Caesar salad -#4000
- Salad nicoise -#4400
- Greek salad -#4000
- Fillet 355-#9300
- Peppercorn New York strip-#11500
- Surf and turf-#10500
- Grilled T-bone steak-#10500
- Dry-aged rib-eye-#11500
- Grilled lamb chops-#9300
For more information on the Menu and pricing visit here.
6) Jevinik restaurant Abuja
This restaurant in Abuja is located at 494 Bangui Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja 900247 Nigeria.
It is a restaurant that specializes in African and intercontinental meals. Their meal schedule includes; Brunch, lunch, dinner and after hours.
They have a vegetarian friendly special diet.
The staff are very polite and the customer satisfaction rating is high.
They offer take-out and home delivery options.
Menu and pricelist
- white Soup- #1242.00 Price
( Available only on Fridays)
- Vegetable Soup- #1050.00 Price
- Uziza soup- #1242.00 Price
- Okro soup-#1050 price
- Oha soup-#1050.00 price
- Ogbono soup-#1050 price
- Ofe Owerri-#1242.00 Price
(Available only on Mondays)
- Native Soup-#1050.00 price
- Mama’s Delight-#1242.00
(Available on Tuesdays alone)
- Efo Riro-#1242.00
- Egusi Soup-#1050.00
- Editang soup-#1242.00
- Fisher Man soup#1242.00
- Thursdays Only
- Bitter Leaf Soup-#1050.00
- Prepared only on Thursdays
- Afang Soup-#1050.00
- Wheat- # 850.00
- Semovita- #850.00
- Pounded Yam-#850.00
Peppered Chicken- #1000.00
Fresh Cat Fish- #1250.00
Dried Cat Fish-#1250.00
Cow Leg-# 900.00
- White Rice- #780
- Jollof Rice-#1100
- Fried Rice-#900
- Coconut Rice-#1050
7) Panache restaurant Abuja
Panache restaurant Abuja is located at L’eola suites Boutique hotel, Leadway House (Near NNPC Building), 1061 Macaulay Way, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
It models fine dining. The decor and ambience are top notch exuding a peaceful and relaxing feel.
The restaurant offers premium Indian dishes with an African touch. So, if you seek one of the classy but cheap restaurants in Abuja, this is a place to go to.
Hours of operation
- Monday-Saturday: 11:00 am – 22:00 pm
- Sundays: 11:00 am – 20:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 11:00 am – 20:00 pm
To make reservations, visit their website here
Menu and price list
Salad and soup
- Roasted tomato and pepper soup-#3200
- Roasted pumpkin and red onion soup-#3300
- Chicken soup -#3500
- Chicken tandoori salad -#3500
- Traditional Caesar salad-#4100
(Optional grilled chicken-#5000)
- Creamy spinach salmon salad -#4400
- Panache green salad -#4600
- Spicy chicken liver salad – #4700
- Peppered prawn salad – #4900
- Chicken livers- #2100
- Garlic snails- #2200
- Stuffed calamari- #2800
- Tempura prawns – #3200
- Prawn spring rolls -#4300
- Fish cakes – #5800
- Oxtail- #7500
- Prime rib- #7600
- Curry lamb shank – #7800
- Short ribs -#8400
- Vegetarian pasta- #6500
- Wild mushroom risotto -#6500
- Berry and mascarpone cheese cake- #3400
- Rose water, toasted almond and ginger pannacotta – #3400
- American style baked cheese cake – #3500
- Trioof créme brûlée- #3500
- Lindt chocolate Fondant – #3700
- Chocolate duo -#3700
- Cheese platter -#4700
For more information on the menu visit here
8) Jake’s club restaurant
Jake’s club restaurant is one of the classy but cheap restaurants in Abuja. It is located at Memorial Drive, By Musa Yar’Adua Central, Central Business District, Abuja.
It is an upscale restaurant with great ambience and a panoramic view of the city of Abuja. They offer African and intercontinental food and beverage. They also have an expansive wine collection. It promises to be a great culinary experience for ones taste buds.
It has a restaurant, a lounge and a VIP section.
For reservations, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Monday: 4:00pm-1:00am
- Tuesday: 4:00pm-1:00am
- Wednesday: 4:00pm-1:00am
- Thursday: 4:00pm-4:00am
- Friday: 4:00pm-4:00am
- Saturday: 4:00pm-4:00am
- Sunday: 4:00pm-12:00am
- Salsa and guacamole
- Traditional Nachos
- Grilled Beef
- Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Shrimp
- Shrimp Chicharron
- Fish Tempura
- Plantain Croquettes
- Smoked Salmon
- Fish Soup
- Spring rolls
- Caesar salad
- Green salad
- Crab salad
- Jake’s burger
- Cheese burger
- Salmon ALa Veracruzana
- Short Beef Ribs
- Beef Fillet Steak
- Ribeye Steak
- Chicken Escalope
- Lamb Chops
- Seasonal Grilled Fish Fillet
- Nigerian Snails with Vegetables
- OxTail with Tomato Sauce
- Jollof Rice with Grilled Fish or Chicken
- Jollof Rice with Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp
- Shrimp Curry
- Fish and Chips
- Cheese Cake
- Mille Feuille
- Apple tarte
And much more.
Find out about prices here
Visit here for more information
9) City view restaurant and grill
City view restaurant is the ideal restaurants in Abuja to have meals, host functions like a business dinner, a romantic evening with ones significant other and to unwind after a long hard day.
It is located at 7 Cape Town Street, off IBB way, Beside Imperial Bakery, Zone 4, Wuse 1, Abuja.
It merges comfort, elegance and exquisite cuisine to leave one wowed.
The restaurant also offers takeout services, outdoor catering and the likes.
- Mon: 12:00noon – 10:00pm
- Tue: 12:00noon – 10:00pm
- Wed: 12:00noon – 10:00pm
- Thu: 12:00noon – 10:00pm
- Fri: 12:00noon – 10:00pm
- Sat: 12:00noon – 10:00pm
- Sun: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Food Menu and price list
- Vegetable Soup 1100.00
- Chicken Cream Soup 1500.00
- Chicken Soup 1300.00
- Mushroom Soup 1100.00
- Onion Soup 1100.00
- Corn Soup 1500.00
- Shrimp Soup 2200.00
Rice and spaghetti
- Spaghetti with White Sauce 3100.00
- Jellof Rice and Chicken 2700.00
- Fried Rice and Chicken 2700.00
- Fried Cicken with Brown Rice 3300.00
- Seafood, Rice and Sauce 3100.00
- Grilled Chicken/Brown Rice 4200.00
- Spaghetti with Chicken 3300.00
- Fried Rice only. 1500.00
- Spaghetti Bolognese 2500.00
- Spaghetti Tuna 2900.00
- Chinese Spaghetti 2600.00
- Spaghetti with Shrimp 3900.00
- Seafood Fried Rice 3300.00
- Plain Spaghetti 2000.00
- Jellof Rice Only 1500.00
- Brown Rice Only 1800.00
Arabian Coffee 500.00
Lipton Tea 400.00
Mint Tea 400.00
Turkish Coffee 500.00
- Mixed Grill/ Brown Rice 4500.00
- Beef kafta (Each) 450.00
- Chicken Wing 550.00
- Shesh tawook 600.00
- Beef Suya 450.00
- Mixed Grill Only 3400.00
- Beef Kebab Ram (Each) 600.00
- Beef Kebab Cow (Each) 550.00
- BBQ Full Chicken 5500.00
- Fish Suya (Each) 600.00
- Chicken Suya (Each) 550.00
- Mixed Grill/ Chips or Rice 4400.00
- Half BBQ Chicken Only 2750.00
- Chicken Kafta (Each) 650.00
SEA FOOD DISHES
- SFFR/Grilled Fish 5500.00
- City Special Fish/ Chips 4300.00
- Fried Fish/ Chips 3800.00
- Hot Chili Fish/ Chips 4000.00
- Jambo Prawns/ Chips 6800.00
- Fish Finger/ Chips 3700.00
- Sweet & Sour Fish/ Chips 4000.00
- Prawn Panel/ Chips 6900.00
- BBQ Suya Fish/ Chips 4000.00
- Calamari 3400.00
- Fried Prawns/ Chips 5600.00
- Hot Chili Prawns/ Chips 6900.00
- City Special Prawns/ Chips 6900.00
- BBQ Whole Fish/ Chips or Rice 5300.00
- BBQ Whole Fish Only 4000.00
- Fried Fish Only 2800.00
- Jumbo Prawns Only 5400.00
- City Special Fish Only 3300.00
- Grilled Fish Only 2900.00
- Fish Finger Only 2800.00
- Sweet & Sour Fish Only 2800.00
- Prawns Panel Only 5800.00
- BBQ Suya Fish Only 3000.00
- Fried Prawns Only 4600.00
- City Special Prawns Only 5800.00
Having a meal should not just be about the food. A lot of other factors like hygiene, price, and the general feel-good aura the atmosphere gives off should be brought into perspective. Having a classy and cheap restaurant in Abuja is a sure advantage.
Do have a nice time.