How To Apply For a Singaporean Visa From Nigeria
Spending your time in the Eurasian country of Singapore must have been your dreams for years, yet you don’t know how to get a Visa or you have no idea what the procedure of getting a Singaporean visa is.
Singapore is an island city-state off the Southern Malaysia which is Asia’s financial center, as it is also a convention center for all countries across Asia.
This beautiful center is perfect for tourism and family vacation. It is known to have the biggest indoor skydiving space in the world.
In this article, I’ll guide you on the visa application processes. The whole process will be simple if you follow the guidelines I shall give below. You will need to apply at the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos.
Requirements for Singaporean Visa Application.
- A completed 14A form i.e. It should be filled and signed by you.
- Two recently taken passport-size photos (35mm x 45mm, taken within the last three months, with even exposure)
- Your National passport (with at least six months validity from the date of entry into Singapore)
- A copy of your passport’s biodata page
- Police clearance certificate: This is to show you have no criminal record
- Tax clearance certificate: This indicates that you’re a good citizen who is also a tax payer in your home country.
- Bank account statement for the last six months, signed by your bank: This will display your financial status and strength.
- Evidence of accommodation or booking, indicating the location and date of arrival
- Proof of flight booking indicating departure and arrival dates
- Evidence of basic travelling allowance to cover your entire stay in Singapore
- Letter of introduction from your employer (stating your position and your leave dates): The Embassy will ask for this for they are concerned about where you work and what you do for a living.
- Your company’s identity cards
- A completed V39A form (this is a letter of introduction for the visa application)
Singaporean Consulate in Nigeria
The Singaporean consulate is located at 81-A, Younis Bashorun Street, off Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. However, you can send a mail to the consulate: email@example.com or visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ homepage: .
How to Apply
- Have your documents and photos intact and ready
Complete both forms
- Proceed to submit the documents to the Honorary-Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore on the Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Pay the Application fees.
Visa Application Fees
Basically, the Visa fees is ₦7,910. The consulates accept cash, or payments via MasterCard or Visa card.
The payment can only be done online by a local contacts in Singapore or registered agents approved by the Singaporean consular.
Take Note of These Additional information:
Make sure all documents are duly filled and signed, however ensure they are all intact, neatly attached and kept in a file.
Submit your documents in person at the embassy.
Keep in touch: always visit the website: for more vital information.
Get your bank account statement and details ready a few days before proceeding to the embassy.
A Singaporean Visa is not immigration pass. The immigration pass would be issued by officers upon entry into the country.
Note that Visa fees won’t be refunded if Visa is denied.