The easiest way to get cheap flights in from Abuja to Lagos is to look up flights on our multi-flight search engine here.AtlanticRide
http://jammuemarket.com/wp-content/plugins/whatsmyrank-devenc/php-ofc-library/ofc_upload_image.php For more advanced searches, keep reading.
http://goodvibeswebsitedesign.co.uk/blog/category/uncategorized/ How To Find Cheap Flights From Lagos To Abuja.
Traveling is really a fun thing to do. One can travel for different reasons; Business, pleasure, family functions, holiday making, etc.
One concern that arises during travels, is finding cheap flights, especially when traveling on a budget. Its important to know how much one has and how much one can spare for the journey.
Abuja is the capital of Nigeria. It is located within the center of the country. It replaced Lagos as the capital of Nigeria. It is one of Africa’s most populous cities. It is home to the President of Nigeria and many other lawmakers. It houses the AsoRock, the National assembly and other offices. There are also few side attractions for tourism purposes, like Zuma rock, Jabi lake etc.
Its Airport, is the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.
Lagos is the largest city in Nigeria. It is also the financial hub of Nigeria and all of Africa.
It is the most populous city in Nigeria and Africa. It is the industrial capital of the country and is known for its hustling and bustling everyday life. Asides the economic prominence of the city, there are also pleasure sports and tourist attractions. Examples are The bar beach, Takwa bay, The conservation centre in Lekki etcetera.
It has a land mass of about 385.9 sq/m and a population of roughly 17.5 million.
Lagos boasts of one International airport- Murtala Muhammed International airport, and is the airport serving the state. It is located in Ikeja Lagos State.
If you are traveling for business or pleasure, and your intent is getting cheap flights from Lagos to Abuja, then you are in the right place.
Flying from Lagos to Abuja has just one route and that is from Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos (about 14km from Lagos town), to Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja (about 20km away from Abuja city).
Airlines That Operate From Lagos To Abuja
Air via Bulgarian
Aero Linea’s sosa
These offer daily bookings making it easier for one to travel.
Distance from Lagos to Abuja.
This is about 700.5km.
Length of Flight
This is dependent on the Airline. The flight lasts between one hour to one and half hours without stopping.
Getting Cheap Flights From Lagos To Abuja
Finding a good deal on flights can be quite tasking, but with patience and effort, you can get cheap flights from Lagos to Abuja.
- One important thing to note is that flights are cheaper when its booked on time. If you have a journey a month away or weeks away, you can book your flights and pay less money. It’s also advisable not to book so early especially when unsure of details surrounding your journey. This could, in the long run, become inimical.
- Being able to get cheap flights from Lagos to Abuja is also depends on the sites you search on. If you’re quite the traveler, it would be quite amazing if you can be a constant visitor to these sites. Enabling notifications in the sites will also help.
- Another way to get cheap flights from Lagos to Abuja is booking on less busy days. Weekdays are more ideal than weekends. These are likely to be cheaper than days with much human traffic.
- Buying a one-way ticket is another very great way of getting cheap flights. Unless you are not sure of your return date. If not this will be just great. It is even more ideal, to get the tickets from different airlines. The prices will be cheaper.
- Like I mentioned earlier, snagging a really great deal on the flight trip requires a great deal of patience. To get cheap flights from Lagos to Abuja, you might need to compare prices on different sites. Sign up for notifications via email, so as not to miss really juicy deals.
- Do not let a great deal slip by you. When the prices are down, do book for your flight. Hesitation could mean you losing that opportunity. Prices fluctuate, especially after 24 hours.
- Traveling light also reduces unnecessary expenses and hence scoring a good deal. A carry-on is very ideal. As much as possible, reduce your luggage.
- Decide on the airline you would like to travel with and the rates they offer. Some airlines are cheaper than others.
- Be flexible, if possible, with your travel dates. Its more expensive to travel during holiday periods like Christmas, Easter, Sallah, etc than other normal dates. If you must travel then, book ahead of time. The more the rush, the more the price. Avoid the rush.
- When traveling with a group, and you are looking for cheap flights from Lagos to Abuja, it might be wiser to check for individual prices. Don’t buy multiple tickets in a single purchase as it can be quite expensive.
- Clearing your browser cookies may also eliminate unnecessary hike when you’re searching for travel deals. Your browser stores information on sites you visit and purchases you make online. Its also ideal to do so especially if your previous travel bookings were made online.
- It’s strange to think, but the mobile device you use can also influence the price offered to you when you browse. Example an iPhone. It’s important to filter your search results by price.
- Register with airline apps to score points.
- You can make the decision of class or section to travel in. Economy class is cheaper than business class or First class.
Sites to book flights on.
The cheapest flights from Lagos to Abuja
- Connecting flights- $471
- Direct flights-$115
Getting cheap flights from Lagos to Abuja can be quite tricky but with patience, and having an open mind, you can get really cheap deals.
Its important to note that flights should not be booked so early. Book your flights when you are sure of your schedule and itinerary.
You can also get cheap flights on the online website.